Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2009-11-05

Wani Ardy - Letter to Saviour

LETTER TO SAVIOUR

by Wani Ardy


You should’ve known I’m here for you
I can let go if I want to

You shouldn’t have taken me for granted
Or baby, I’ll be out from here and you’ll be sorry for so many years

Sometimes I feel so stupid
Now don’t you go and blame me
You’re not even here
And even if you are, your soul for me has died yeah

Sometimes I feel so worthless
Now don’t you go and blame me
You gave me hopes
But I’m the only one who’s working it

I need to be saved
I need to be cured
I need to be fixed
Would you be my prince?

Or are you just another lesson of life?
Please don’t, please be my rainbow
And not raindrops from the sky



Thanks to Blogger boy series, i had known this beautiful song, love it, although i'm a boy. i hope to be her prince, oh my princess...

download : wani ardy - letter to saviour

No comments: